Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreements
A service maintenance agreement provides you with a routine biyearly maintenance to keep your system running in top shape to allow for optimum efficiency and ward against major repairs.
Benefits of Planned Maintenance:
Repair Discount — 15% Discount on service repair / parts (Excludes diagnostic fee)
Protect Your Investment
Your heating and air conditioning system serves you many more hours than your car, and like your car needs routine tune-ups to operate in an efficient, safe and reliable manner.
- The regular service of checking coils and cleaning filters will increase operating efficiency of your system.
- Improper care of your system filters and coils can cause restriction of airflow, resulting in a shorter life expectancy of your system.
- Proper maintenance allows energy savings through maximum operating efficiency. Dirty filters slow down the airflow, therefore the unit works harder and uses more energy.
- Filters that are not changed regularly become a bed for fungal growth, allowing particles to be distributed within your environment.
Your Planned Maintenance Agreement Provides:
Regularly scheduled inspection will be done at three to six month intervals.
- Inspect primary & secondary drains
- Check condensate drain (clean at discounted rate)
- Inspect blower components; adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser & coil (chemically clean at discounted rate)
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect & tighten electrical connections / components
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage & amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning & heating cycles starting capabilities
- Inspect heat exchanger & burners; adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure, as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation; adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect & test safety controls
- Adjust airflow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat rise
- Inspect thermostat operations; adjust as necessary
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
- Clean or replace standard 1" air filter